The trial version is free and fully functional for 10 days.
2017 Get free activation code required to suppress the 10 days limit.
get free activation code
New in version 1.8.1
QuotaSatellite does not require a connexion to www.lamalva.fr New in version 1.7
Peak hours traffic is computed with the preferences you set : sliding days, quota, peak hours begin/end. For more informations on peak hours, see avonline.
1. Save installQuotaSatellite1.8.1.zip in a directory of your choice.
2. Click on installQuotaSatellite1.8.1.zip to extract all the files which will be saved in installQuotaSatellite1.7 directory
3. Click on InstallQuotaSatellite.exe and follow the instructions to install the application.
4. If Java is not installed on your PC, the installer will propose to install it. After the java installation is done, restart InstalQuotaSatellite.exe. Warning on some Windows flavour, the installation does not start because the variable java_home is not initialized.
see (in french) http://www.journaldunet.com/developpeur/pratique/developpement/19772/comment-parametrer-la-variable-java_home-dans-windows.html
or Set JAVA_HOME: Right click My Computer and select Properties. On the Advanced tab, select Environment Variables, and then edit JAVA_HOME to point to where the JDK software is located, for example, C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_02.
5. During the installation, check the DeskTop shortcut if you want a QuotaSatellite shortcut on your DeskTop. By default, QuotaSatellite is launched each time Windows restarts (shortcut in the start menu)..
6. Check you are connected to internet and launch the application.
Known problem : on Windows XP Pro and possibly other Windows flavours, QuotaSatellite.exe does not start.
If it is your case, click on QuotaSatellite.bat in C:\Program Files\QuotaSatellite repertory.
1. Save installQuotaSatellite1.8.1.dmg in a directory of your choice.
2. Click on installQuotaSatellite1.8.1.dmg to open the disk image
3. Click on InstallQuotaSatellite.jar and follow the instructions to install the application.
4. Check you are connected to internet and launch QuotaSatellite.jar which has been installed in Applicatons/QuotaSatellite repertory.
1. Save installQuotaSatelliteLinux1.8.1.zip in a directory of your choice.
2. Unzip and launch InstallQuotaSatellite.jar. Follow the installation instructions.
3. Go to Application/QuotaSatellite et create the executable file for QuotaSatellite.jar.
If the files InstallQuotaSatellite.jar and QuotaSatellite.jar do not start when clicked, run the following commands in Terminal Application to make Linux exe :
chmod 555 QuotaSatellite.jar
chmod 555 InstallQuotaSatellite.jar